Vietnam has seen explosive economic growth over the past decade and the country is poised to become one of the world's most quickly growing economies. Having joined the World Trade Organization in 2007, Vietnam's economy has fostered international partnerships, significant increases in exports, and a healthy GDP growth each year.
MP Logistics is a key player in this new Vietnamese economy. The combination of local knowledge, decades of expertise, and global experience positions MP Logistics as one of the leading freight and logistics management company in Vietnam.
- 1995 - Vietnam becomes full member of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- 2001 - US & Vietnam implement a trade agreement which normalises their trade status.
- 2007 - Vietnam joins the World Trade Organization
- 2010 - Vietnam's GDP Passes the $100 billion
- 2012 - Vietnam surpasses Brazil to become the world's largest coffee exporter